I used
RSSinclude for my blog. At first I selected googles, but it will be expiring soon and I needed a new type of aggregator. Many of the RSS apps or different types are separate websites or a separate app you must log in that will have all your RSS organized. I am the type of person who likes everything in one place, and aesthetically organized. RSSinclude allowed me to create a RSS aggregator that would pull articles to my blog in an organized widget. The widget can be personalized by size and can be even made to large dimensions, really whatever you want.
The downside, is that it expires after 30 days.
There are other great RSS feeds out there, but if I wouls select RSS feeds if you would like to have something you can use as well as share with other educators, parents or students. Also, you can have it sent to your twitter, really the possibilities are endless with RSSinclude as long as you pay.
 |
| My RSS feed before expiration |
No comments:
Post a Comment